(1) what information is collected when you visit our site or send us an email, and
(2) how that information is used.
AIAMEE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March, 2018.
When you visit the Site, our web server may record the following information in its server log:
- your IP Address,
- your username (if you have logged in as a registered user),
- the URLs you have requested to access,
- the dates and methods of requests,
- URLs of pages that referred you to the Site, number of bytes transferred, and your web browser and operating system platform.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better information, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about Exam, or other information which we think you may find needful using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you. We may contact you by email, phone, sms, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your need.